Where is?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Uptown XO


Welcome back to my blog, my meek following, I have missed you all....I have finally re located and I am ready to get back at it.  I am so sorry for the wait and thank you to all of you that sent e mails.  I am going to start out with an album from a local DC Emcee.  Uptown XO is some of the best local talent that I have had the honor to discover.  IMO, he is better than Wale and Tabi (that's not too say that a collabo wouldn't be great) but he hasn't received the same exposure.  I highly suggest that you give this album a listen, no matter where in the world you are, no matter what language you speak, you will understand this project.  ENJOY!



Tracklist:
01. M2 Intro
02. Long Gone (Feat. Ab The Pro)
03. Rumors (Feat. Gordo Brega)
04. B.A.M.N. (By Any Means Necessary)
05. Clappas (Feat. Wooptie & Rock Mickey (Of UCB)
06. Write a Song (Feat. Secret Society)
07. This Feeling
08. Seems Like (Feat. Ab The Pro & Mustafa)
09. World Wide (Feat. Gordo Brega)
10. Sound of Summer
11. Top Ramen Noodles
12. All Night Long (Feat. Chanese Martin)
13. All I Wanna Do
14. Told You So (Feat. Diamond Districkt & Fat Trel)
15. Don’t Stop
16. DC State of Mind
17. I Got Doe
18. How Could U (Feat. Ab The Pro) 


Download Album Here-Uptown XO 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment