Where is?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorry it has been a minute guys since I last posted. I have been outside rambling about the country with a camera in hand. Anyway lets get to the point. I have a ton of great music to post for you guys today. Probably some Dubstep, Electronica, Hip Hop and general indie stuff. Enjoi.


HOOKY 
What can I say about this guy...He is amazing and virtually unkown.  Hooky brings a quality sound that many fail to do.
See for yourself. 
Hooky-When you wake Up


Gorillaz-Rhinestone Eyes (Hooky Remix)


Gorillaz-Rhinestone Eyes (Hooky Remix)

Hooky-Jackpot

Hooky-Jackpot



Pretty Lights

Hot Like Dimes

A Million Tomorrows

Pretty Lights-Spilling Over Every Side-EP
Above is the entire EP for download.


I will be back shortly to post more.









No comments:

Post a Comment